- Sports Medicine
- Hips and Knees Malaysia
- Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement Surgery
- Stanford University Medical Center, Palo Alto, California.
- Royal College of Surgeons of England, FRCS (Tr Orth).
- University Malaya Medical Center, KL, Malaysia. MS Orth
- National University of Singapore, Singapore,Dip Sc.
- Queens University , United Kingdom, Doctor of Medicine
- Orthopedists Malaysia
- Pediatric orthopedics Malaysia
- General Orthopedics Malaysia
- Orthopedic Surgeon Malaysia
- Sports Medicine Malaysia.
- Arthroscopic Shoulder, Elbow, Knee Ankle Malaysia
- High School Sports Malaysia
- Robotic Hip surgery Malaysia
- Robotic Hip surgeon Malaysia
- Hip surgery Malaysia
- Hip surgeon Malaysia
- Knee surgery Malaysia
- Knee surgeon Malaysia
- Orthopedic surgery Malaysia
- Shoulder surgery Malaysia
- Spine surgery Malaysia
- Orthopedic surgeon Malaysia
- Fractures: Types and Treatment Malaysia
- Toe and Forefoot Fractures Malaysia
- Broken Arm Malaysia
- Fracture of the Shoulder Blade (Scapula) Malaysia
- Foot and Ankle surgery Malaysia
- Hand, Wrist and Elbow surgery Malaysia
- Pain Management Malaysia
- Total Joint Replacement Malaysia
- Stem Cell Treatment Malaysia
- PRP Malaysia
I offer Enhanced Recovery Procedures and individualize treatment based on patient age and activity, offering Minimal Invasive Surgery, Arthroscopic "key hole" surgery and joint sparing procedures. Our group was one of the the first in the world to publish a series on Minimal Invasive Joint Replacement Surgery back in February 2003 at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Meeting, New Orleans, USA and we continue to perfect and improve our techniques to this day. Modern pain management techniques allow patients to start walking the day after surgery and get back to their activities within weeks.
Back To Search