- Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement Surgery
- Anterior Hip Surgery
Val Verde Regional Medical Center is proud to welcome Dr. Ira Floyd, Orthopedic Surgeon, with Amistad Medical Professionals. Amistad Medical Professionals is committed to supporting the orthopedic needs in the community by providing high quality, personalized care through the experience and dedication of our physician and staff.
Dr. Floyd received his medical degree from the University of Florida in Gainesville in 1979, then continued his post graduate studies in New Orleans at Tulane University, Department of Orthopedic Surgery for his residency training, completed in 1984. Dr. Floyd specializes in General Adult Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Surgery primarily of the knee and shoulder, Joint Replacement Surgery primarily of the knee, hip and shoulder, and Community Trauma and Fracture Treatment.
From medical and surgical intervention to education and rehabilitation, Dr. Floyd will partner with you to ensure the best possible outcome.
Please call (830) 778-3800 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- Orthopaedists Uvalde, TX
- Pediadric orthopedics Uvalde, TX
- General Orthopedics Uvalde, TX
- Orthopedic Surgeon Uvalde, TX
- Sports Medicine Uvalde, TX
- Arthroscopic Shoulder, Elbow, Knee Ankle Uvalde, TX
- High School Sports Uvalde, TX
- Robotic Hip surgery Uvalde, TX
- Robotic Hip surgeon Uvalde, TX
- Hip surgery Uvalde, TX
- Hip surgeon Uvalde, TX
- Knee surgery Uvalde, TX
- Knee surgeon Uvalde, TX
- Orthopedic surgery Uvalde, TX
- Shoulder surgery Uvalde, TX
- Spine surgery Uvalde, TX
- Orthopedic surgeon Uvalde, TX
- Fractures: Types and Treatment Uvalde, TX
- Toe and Forefoot Fractures Uvalde, TX
- Broken Arm Uvalde, TX
- Broken Collarbone Uvalde, TX
- Fracture of the Shoulder Blade (Scapula) Uvalde, TX
- Foot and Ankle surgery Uvalde, TX
- Hand, Wrist and Elbow surgery Uvalde, TX
- Pain Management Uvalde, TX
- Total Joint Replacement Uvalde, TX
Back To Search